To provide excellence in healthcare through Dedication, Pride and Commitment to Quality.
Definition of Quality:
Quality means the continuous improvement of services to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our patients, physicians, employees, board members, community and other customers that we serve.
Lawrence County Memorial Hospital values:
- Act with justice and fairness
- Give primary importance to those we serve
- Provide competent and caring service
- Promote ourselves and others optimal function of body, mind and spirit
- Foster communication, collaboration and networking
- Generate a growth-producing climate