The Director of Patient Financial Services will lead departmental operations to prepare and retain records, files, and reports in accordance with facility, government and third party payers’ standards. The Director of Patient Financial Services will demonstrate effective use of principles of management and supervision of personnel in the Business Office; including problem solving, conflict management and team building skills. The team mate will also evaluate patient billing system on an on-going basis, by working with other departments to insure that correct information is being collected for proper, timely, and accurate patient billing. The Director of Patient Financial Services will also be responsible for leading Registration, Switchboard, and Billing Departments.
Leading the team to deliver our teammates and customers with exceptional customer service.
• Strong computer competency in accounting systems, database management, and Microsoft Office
• Leading daily/weekly meetings with staff for superb communication within the department and organization
• Updating and maintaining complete policies and procedures for the Patient Financial Services Department
• Update and maintain job descriptions for personnel of the department
• Prepare reports
• Insuring effective measurements are being utilized for accuracy and productivity improvements
• Participates in budget preparation
• Demonstrates behavior consistent with LCMH’s mission and vision
• Willingness to have FUN at work
• Interacts and communicates with team in a way that promotes a positive and cooperative work environment
• Active member of Corporate Compliance Committee
• Other Duties as assigned