If you need immediate medical attention, call 9-1-1.
Lawrence County Memorial Hospital is prepared for your emergency 24/7, ready to handle life-threatening illness and severe injuries including,
but not limited to:
If your condition requires a higher level of care, our staff will quickly get you transferred to the most appropriate location.
- Chest pain or tightness in the chest
- Severe abdominal pain
- Vehicle accidents with injury
- Choking or shortness of breath
- Sudden problems with movement or speech
- Overdoses or swallowing poison
- Broken bones or open wounds
- Sudden severe headaches, vision problems, weakness or dizziness
- Physical assault
Lawrence County Memorial provides emergency care to individuals of all ages.
We are designated as a “Stroke Ready” emergency room. That means our staff is trained on and follows the latest scientific treatment guidelines related to stroke.
Physicians and registered nurses that have completed a variety of certifications including CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum treat patients in the ER.
2200 State Street
Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
Lawrenceville, IL 62439