Patients and Visitors
Welcome to Lawrence County Memorial Hospital. Our staff and physicians provide high-quality, compassionate care for people in Lawrence County, Illinois and the surrounding area.
We understand that being hospitalized or having medical tests can be stressful and sometimes frightening. Our goal is to reduce anxiety by preparing you for your experience and then providing you with exceptional health care delivered by skilled medical professionals. Your comfort and safety are a priority for us.
We are committed to protecting your health information and maintaining your privacy.
For details, view the Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Notice of Privacy Practices
and the Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Lawrence County Memorial is dedicated to caring for and supporting people with disabilities and their families. We offer people with disabilities a safe and supportive environment in which to receive care.
- Designated handicapped parking is available on our campus and at our clinics.
- Lawrence County Memorial does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion or disability status in the provision of services or employment.
- Lawrence County Memorial offers services to the hearing impaired, including telecommunications devices and sign language interpreters. Please ask your nurse for information.
- Lawrence County Memorial does not discriminate against the use of service animals. Service animals will be permitted in Lawrence County Memorial facilities unless the animal's presence would fundamentally alter the nature of the service provided, an animal is not within its handler’s control, or if an animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others or otherwise jeopardizes the safe operation of the facility.
- Lawrence County Memorial follows the policy, Auxiliary Aids & Services for persons with disabilities, Section 2-A, as it relates to the use of a telecommunication/TDD device for patients with limited English proficiency.
- Lawrence County Memorial does not permit the use of tobacco products anywhere on hospital grounds except at the designated smoking area behind the hospital. This includes all buildings owned, rented, or leased by LCMH, as well as parking lots and campus grounds. Visitors are to follow state law regarding smoking on premises.